When pain exceeds pain-coping resources, suicidal feelings are the result....– http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/ Why don’t people understand? These are my feelings, they are so logical, but people do not accept them. I was always confused by people who put their effort into stopping suicide but not trying to understand the suicidal person’s feelings as a logical...
Save me from the boredom of my life
1. What's your middle name?
2. What are you listening to right now?
3. What was the last thing you ate?
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. Do you drink?
With friends : )
6. Do you smoke?
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
Maybe...mannerisms? Or maybe style
8. What is your hair color?
9. What is your eye color?
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
11. Dogs or cats?
12. What's your favorite animal?
Right now, owls
13. What's your favorite television show?
Hmm, don't watch much tv.
14. What's your favorite movie?
Maybe...childhood movies? Disney, parent trap, ah...those are good but there's so many better ones I can't think of.
15. What's your favorite band/singer?
16. How old are you?
17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
: )))) just celebrities
18. What's your sexual orientation?
19. What's your favorite color?
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Can't recall specific moments, but some embarrassing things about me: When I try to be funny and I sense it isn't received well, I turn bright red. I make really awkward jerking movements when I laugh.
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
All the time
22. What were you like when you were a kid?
The same as I am now...not too loud or outgoing, looking up to people I thought were prettier/smarter/better than me, dreaming and distracted
23. What would your dream house be like?
Still building it in my head...now that I think about it, I really have no idea.
24. What last made you laugh?
Looking at a book of people from Chicago in the 1950s and finding ones that resembled people I know
25. What is your favorite word?
Maybe: sparkle? I just like the sound and image of it :)
26. What is your least favorite word?
Death. Maybe rape or torture though. Scary.
27. What turns you on?
A guy that has impeccable style, truly humble confidence, subtlety and can "guide" me.
28. What turns you off?
Showoffs. People who look down on people. People who insult or laugh at people. Acne. A guy who cares too much about things like big boobs and made up girls.
29. What is your star sign?
30. What are your favorite books?
31. Do you have any siblings?
32. Do you like to dance?
I would LOVEEEEEEEEEE to dance until I die, if I could only dance.
33. What is your definition of cheating?
When something happens that you know your bf/gf would consider crossing the line and you don't stop it.
34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
35. Do you regret anything?
36. Do you have any phobias?
No, fears, but no phobias.
37. Ever broken any bones?
38. Ever come close to death?
No, but I've experienced the feeling of sincerely wanting nothing more than to die.
39. What is your religion, if any?
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
41. Are looks important in a relationship?
For me, I think so, not as important as other things, but the looks have to appeal to me, you know?
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
In the middle. Sometimes I feel like I'm nothing like either of them.
43. What is your favorite season?
Spring - hope and rebirth
44. Do you have any tattoos?
45. Do you have any piercings?
Closed on accident : ( holes in ear lobes
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
48. Who is your celebrity crush?
Right now? Bruno Mars. And always: Miyavi
49. Are you a virgin?
50. Do you get jealous easily?
I think so.
51. What is your favorite type of food?
Korean. Italian. Japanese.
52. Do you ever want to get married?
53. Who was your first kiss with?
Someone I regret giving it to.
54. Have you ever been cheated on?
55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Something romantic and spontaneous...like meeting a stranger in a strange place and having the best time with them doing silly things. Oh wait, I thought this was first date! Well, I guess that's my perfect date in general.
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
I think so
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
Um, sexiness? Grace? Swagger? Rhythm? Singing? There's so many.
59. What is your saddest memory?
Hmm, well, there's so many different kinds of sadness. But there are some times when I was little that I remember...maybe those are the saddest, to remember my younger self, who I have so much affection for, feeling so sad. Because those memories are the first time I felt deep sadness.
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I have to!
61. Do you believe in soul mates?
62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
In 6th grade, I think?
64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
I hate to say it T_T but sometimes I think I'm the kind of person that would.
65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
I love to sing, even though I can't at all. My female idol is BoA. I'm used to be in love with Miyavi. But now, he is my mentor and guide in life : )
66. Who are you jealous of?
My best friend. She's so beautiful and always true to herself and can get a long with so many people without judging them. Love you Muahnya!
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
Several: Hamster, curious george monkey, teddy bear, dog, mini monkey, giraffe, cow...
68. How long was your longest relationship?
About 9 months, I think?
69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
I always see it half empty, but lately I'm changing a little.
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
Hmm, sexiest...ah that's so hard. Haha that's what she said. Ok I'll stop lol. I could probably think of a few that I wouldn't want to share haha!
71. Who is your most loyal friend?
My bestest fwend, muahnya ^^
72. Are you in a relationship?
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
74. Are you a bad person?
Sometimes I think so. I guess I'm not the kind of person I want to be. But I don't think I'm evil. Sometimes I hurt people on purpose though, or say mean things that I know will make them feel bad. I don't know why.
75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
Well, I'm scared of people not liking me, so I try not to argue with them. Unless they're my family. FIGHT TO DA DEATH.
76. What did you do on your last birthday?
It was so bad : ( Maybe the worst birthday. I had to spend it with my cousin, whom I hate.
77. What is your favorite quote and why?
It's always changing and always a Harry Potter quote. Right now it's: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." It's really important to my life right now.
78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
I think I would kill myself. T_T I can't live without her, she's my inspiration, she makes me see how I need to live in order to be happy, she shows me how to have confidence in myself.
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Maybe I would change a time I was mean to someone and hurt them deeply. There are some of those.
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Realistically, I would probably do nothing exciting. I'm that kind of person...
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
Once I had a dream that I was a dachshund. It was pretty cool. Oo and once I had a dream where I was in the most wonderful and magical place, a whole world it seemed, and everything was different and lovely there. I really liked it. I went shopping with some nice friends that I didn't have in real life, but somehow felt so close to them, like they were some people out there that I was meant to find...maybe I'm meant to find that place one day, in real life!
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I think I'll be much happier a relationship, when it's with the right kind of guy for me.
83. Who were you in a past life?
No idea. Sometimes I wonder what I did wrong though, to have depression in this life.
84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Well, one happy one is sleeping over at my best friend's house and talking sleepily and saying things that didn't make sense at 5 in the morning.
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Yes. So painful.
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
Not someone I made up.
87. If you were the president, what would you do?
I'd cry, because we'd all be fucked.
88. What is your ideal career?
A happy happy person, loving every minute of my life.
89. What is your political affiliation?
I guess democrat.
90. Are you conservative or liberal?
I think liberal.
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
Hmmmm. Oh so tough! I'm gonna say female.
92. Do you like kissing in public?
No! No more than a peck. UNLESS it's a life-changing event or once in a lifetime moment, like you've just been engaged or something crazy happens.
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
How I felt about it.
94. Where would you like to live?
Hawaii. Korea. Japan. France. Tahiti. Australia. New Zealand. Everywhere!
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Oh man there's too many different ones. Probably Hawaii.
96. Describe yourself in one word.
97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
I'm a lonely person, even when I'm surrounded by people.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'm scared to imagine.
99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Who knows? Maybe it's yet to come.
100. What is the meaning of life?
There is none, were just organisms.
Walking into McDonalds with more than $5
Aahahahah I don’t even eat McDonalds and this is the funniest shit
When someone calls your bestfriend their... →
funniest10k: Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard
The difference between tumblr and real life. →
funniest10k: In real life, when people realise you have an obsession with something: On tumblr, EVERYONE has an obsession. So we’re just like: Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard
That awkward moment when your teacher says "find a... →
funniest10k: And you have no friends in that class so you’re like… And then you’re like “can I work alone”? And he says yes. So you pretend you’re too cool to work in partners and you look like… But inside you’re like… Holy hell, I thought I was the only one. Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard
Why am I so awkward?
Me at home: Me with my friends: Me at the supermarket: Me on the street: Me on the beach: Me dancing: Me in PE: